Политика за поверителност
ADN INSTRUMENTS AND ACCESSORIES Ltd. is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
We consider guaranteeing the right to the protection of personal data to be a fundamental commitment to, and will therefore use and invest all necessary means and efforts to process your data in full compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“The EU General Regulation on data protection ”or“ ORD ”) and any other applicable Bulgarian legislation.
As one of the main principles of this legal framework is transparency, we have prepared this document, through which we want to inform you about the way we collect, use, transmit and protect your personal data when you interact with us in connection with products. and services, including through our website.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how ADN TOOLS AND ACCESSORIES Ltd. will treat it.
By visiting https://my-jcb.tools/, you accept and accept the practices described in this policy.
For the purposes of the Available Data Protection Act, the data controller is ADN INSTRUMENTS AND ACCESSORIES Ltd.
Sofia 1309, Ilinden, 71 Atanas Hranov Str.
Phone: 0700 50 507
Email Head Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information that ADN INSTRUMENTS AND ACCESSORIES Ltd. may collect from you.
ADN INSTRUMENTS AND ACCESSORIES Ltd. may collect and process the following data about you:
Information that you decide to provide us.
You can provide us with information about you by contacting us by email or otherwise. This includes information you share when you report a problem with our site.
The information you provide to us may include your name, address, email address and telephone number. If you contact us, ADN INSTRUMENTS AND ACCESSORIES Ltd. can keep a record of this correspondence.
Information that ADN INSTRUMENTS AND ACCESSORIES Ltd. collects for you.
Regarding each of your visits to our site "ADN INSTRUMENTS AND ACCESSORIES" Ltd. can automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Unified Resource Stream (URL) to, through and from our site (including date and time);
- products you have reviewed or searched for;
- response times of the page, download errors, duration of visits to certain pages, information about the interaction of the page (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse movements) and methods used for viewing outside the page and each phone number used to call our customer service number,
Information that ADN INSTRUMENTS AND ACCESSORIES Ltd. receives from other sources.
ADN INSTRUMENTS AND ACCESSORIES Ltd. work closely with third parties (including, for example, analysis providers and search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
The information collected about you may be shared with selected third parties, including manufacturers and retailers of JCB branded products.
Use of information
The information that ADN INSTRUMENTS AND ACCESSORIES Ltd. collects for you will be used for:
- to administer our site for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and research purposes;
- to improve our site and to ensure that the content is presented in the most effective way for you and your computer;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising;
- make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site regarding goods or services that may be of interest to you or them.
The information that ADN INSTRUMENTS AND ACCESSORIES Ltd. receives from other sources can be combined with information that you provide to us and with the information that ADN INSTRUMENTS AND ACCESSORIES Ltd. collects for you.
ADN INSTRUMENTS AND ACCESSORIES Ltd. may provide this information and the combined information for the purposes stated above (depending on the types of information that ADN INSTRUMENTS AND ACCESSORIES Ltd. receive).
Disclosure of your information
ADN INSTRUMENTS AND ACCESSORIES Ltd. can share your personal information with selected third parties and with each of our partners with whom we are connected in the chain of production and supply of products with the brand JCB.
ADN INSTRUMENTS AND ACCESSORIES Ltd. and selected third parties may use your personal information to provide you with information about goods or services that ADN INSTRUMENTS AND ACCESSORIES Ltd. considers may be of interest to you.
ADN INSTRUMENTS AND ACCESSORIES Ltd. can share your information with selected third parties, including analytics providers and search engines, which help us improve and optimize our site.
ADN INSTRUMENTS AND ACCESSORIES Ltd. may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In case ADN INSTRUMENTS AND ACCESSORIES Ltd.sells or buys a certain business or assets, in which case ADN INSTRUMENTS AND ACCESSORIES Ltd. may disclose your personal data to the future seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- for protection of the rights, property or safety of ADN INSTRUMENTS AND ACCESSORIES Ltd., our suppliers, customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations in order to protect against fraud and reduce credit risk.
Where ADN INSTRUMENTS AND ACCESSORIES Ltd. stores your personal data
The data that JCB Tools collects from you may be transferred and stored in a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). They can also be processed by employees outside the EEA who work with us or for one of our partners for the production and supply of products with the JCB brand. By submitting your personal data, you consent to this transfer, storage or processing.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure.
Although ADN INSTRUMENTS AND ACCESSORIES Ltd. will do its best to protect your personal data, ADN INSTRUMENTS AND ACCESSORIES Ltd. cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site, ie any transmission of your data remains at your risk.
Once ADN INSTRUMENTS AND ACCESSORIES Ltd. receives your information, ADN INSTRUMENTS AND ACCESSORIES Ltd. will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
ADN INSTRUMENTS AND ACCESSORIES Ltd. will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if ADN INSTRUMENTS AND ACCESSORIES Ltd. intends to use your data for such purposes or if ADN INSTRUMENTS AND ACCESS is a third party for such purposes.
You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms that ADN INSTRUMENTS AND ACCESSORIES Ltd. use to collect your data.
You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at:
Phone: 0700 50 507
Our site may from time to time contain links to and from the websites of our partners.
If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that ADN INSTRUMENTS AND ACCESSORIES Ltd. does not assume any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before providing personal information to these websites.
Access to information
The law gives you the right to access information that is stored about you.
Your right of access may be exercised in accordance with the law.